Day 10: Seran Wrap

POSTED ON: Saturday, June 15, 2013 @ 8:22 PM | 0 comments

Oops I am 5 days late. But here's Day 10: Seran Wrap of the June Nail Art Challenge by @californails. #nailartjune

I think I'll be giving Day 13: Sea Critters a miss, or I'll be forever behind time (although I was looking forward to dolphins on my nails...).

The first photo you see here is the base colour I used before applying the seran wrap technique. It's a pretty lilac from Nature's Republic. I really love their polishes cos of their big soft brushes and smooth polish formula, but somehow their stores closed down here in Singapore and I never saw their polishes again.

And the next photo is the end product of my seran  wrap mani. The dark purple is OPI's Tomorrow Never Dies from the Skyfall collection.

This seran wrap technique is really easy. I just applied one coat of the base colour, wait for it to dry completely, apply one coat of the second colour and dab a scrunched up ball of seran wrap over the polish while it's still wet. Of course the more you dab your polish with the seran wrap, the more colour the seran wrap takes away with it. So depending on how much of the second colour you would like to see on your nail, that would determine how many times you dab your nail with the seran ball with. Can't further emphasize how easy this technique is. I might do a blue one someday, hoping that it'll turn out like a pretty robin egg!

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day in advance to my daddy! Made a little card and a colourful envelope for my daddy this Father's Day. Also got him a shoebag as a present. May be daddy be forever young, healthy and free! (:
Happy Father's Day to all the awesome daddys out there too!



Love,
Lorraine





← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers