#SGSwatchFest - Mother's Day Nails

POSTED ON: Sunday, May 12, 2013 @ 2:19 PM | 0 comments

Happy Mother's Day to all mums out there!!

Today being the second Sunday of May is the day we celebrate Mother's Day. To show our appreciation towards our mums for all that she has done for us and to show how much we love them.

So for today's #SGSwatchFest, hosted by @cherchezbeaute, we honour our mothers with pink/red nails.

The base colour I used is two thick coats of CG's Angel's Breath, a very sheer subtle pink with one coat of my glitter topper PBK803 from Etude House. I quite like this glitter topper since all the glitter bits spread out very evenly and I didnt have to fish them out of the bottle. It also came with a big brush for easy application. The pretty glitters consist of white bars, black and white squares, black silver and white dots and black and pink hexagonal glitters. A pity my phone's camera didn't do much justice to it's beauty.

On my little pinky is a rose, I suppose it would be nice to present our mothers with flowers on Mother's Day too? Used my stamping plate from mashnails.com and painted over the leaves with CG's For Audrey since I thought red leaves looked a little strange.
(Do click on the photo for a larger, less faded out version!)

You can find more Mother's Day nails by other participants of #SGSwatchFest on Instagram too!


While on the topic of Mother's Day, here's what I got my mum for this very special day from ZALORA. An Anatomicals set called Don't Rush, Take Your Thyme! pamper pack. It came with a Help The Paw Vitamin Rich hand cream, "I've Had The Thyme Of My Life" cypress and thyme body cleanser and Not Another Rough Day Please body lotion. For just $20 per set and free shipping, it was a great purchase and of course my mum being a fan of such bath sets, loved it very much.

ZALORA was really efficient with the processing and shipping so I am really satisfied with their service. I placed my order for this pamper pack (and a crown necklace for myself) last Friday (3rd May) at around 2pm and they sent a confirmation email almost immediately. And to my surprise, they sent me another email on the same day at around 6.30pm to tell me that my order has been shipped out from their warehouse! How much more efficient can anyone get!?

And as promised, they delivered my package within 3 working days. Mr Postman appeared at my doorstep on the following Wednesday. The pamper pack and necklace was also wrapped separately inside the bag very neatly as well. Hello ZALORA I am impressed and you have yet another very satisfied customer. (:

Now I'm browsing the ZALORA website, very tempted to buy more stuff from them, especially this Melissa Harmonic II flip flop even though it costs $70. Even more tempted with them sending me emails on sales (oh my goodness 70%!) and this Blog-A-Review contest. So yeap, being a very satisfied customer in bid to win myself some shopping vouchers, here's my review on their excellent service! Thank you ZALORA! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers