Green Gradient

POSTED ON: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 @ 5:51 PM | 0 comments

Posted my nubies on Instagram this morning, wondering what I should do to them today since they've been bare for the past 4 days. @purrplecatclaws kindly suggested a glitter gradient, but I'm in no mood to clean off stubborn glitter polish these few days so here's another shot at normal gradients. Sorry dear I didn't exactly follow your suggestion but thank you anyway! (:

Green gradient nails for today!
I used CG's For Audrey, CG's Cherish, the darkest green from BeadStreet and the little green glittery topper from BeadStreet as well. Seche Vite topcoat (although it was pretty hard to use since it's really thick and gooey now). Considering whether to purchase the Seche's Restore Thinner from beautysofly.com since I still have another two bottles of Seche Vite topcoat and I predict that they will end up sticky and gooey after some time, just like my current one. Hmmm...it's $12, more expensive than my bottle of topcoat so I can't decide.

I really admire how other ladies manage to come up with  such perfect gradients while mine is just a little to messy for my liking. Yes I've watched tutorials on YouTube and such, using the makeup sponge to dab on the colours but they still don't turn out as nice as those by the other talented ladies. Oh well I guess practice makes perfect! (:

(You can click on the images to see them in a larger and clearer view, without the blurry effect from this blog which I still can't figure out how to get rid of!)

For now, I'm still stuck at home with my crutches but at least the swelling has gone down and I can somewhat put my feet gently on the ground. Thank goodness for the nice people at my company who allowed me postpone the start date of my internship. Grateful for this opportunity, thank you dear colleagues-to-be! And to my friends who have been asking about my condition, showing concern, wanting to visit me and even offering to help me get food and such, thank you guys for the love I really appreciate it! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers