#sgswatchfest part II

POSTED ON: Monday, April 15, 2013 @ 10:49 PM | 0 comments

As mentioned in the previous post, this month is the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals month which is also the theme for yesterday's #sgswatchfest. So here's Part II of #sgswatchfest hosted by @purrplecatclaws. This is what's on my right hand, using the same colors as I did on my left hand. OPI's Goldeneye and Lincoln Park After Dark. And the glitter is shipped from the US from some online shop (I can't remember where exactly...). Stamped on the paw prints using a plate I got from mashnails.com. Sorry about the picture quality. The lighting is pretty bad here since I took this photo at night and my house has warm yellowish lighting.

Really love my mani this round but they're starting to chip and peel off after a few hours of furious typing on my laptop during exam today. Thus, I would have to clean them off tonight. Very unfortunate. ):













After two long and tedious exam papers today, I headed to Robinsons at Raffles City for a little retail therapy and to reward myself for completing two papers (ahh yes they're just excuses for getting more nail polish). Robinsons was having 20% discount on most items to lucky me! This is Revlon's Dreamer. A dreamy pastel blue creme polish, slightly darker than sky blue I think, with  a tiny hint of grey. Some nail bloggers described it as cornflower blue. I have no idea what's a cornflower neither do I have any idea what shade of blue that is. I quite liked my first bottle of Revlon lacquer Raisin Rage so let's see if this one lives up to it's reputation too! Keep a lookout for swatches soon! (:

Alright, two papers down today so I'm left with two more papers to go! I really need an internship this summer but I'm looking forward to 3 months without school anyway!


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers