Polish Days - 7 Deadly Sins

POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 @ 1:55 PM | 0 comments

It's time for Polish Days! Here's my first post for Polish Days started by Hannah from Polly Polish. She comes up with a theme every month and this month's theme is "7 Deadly Sins" - lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy or pride.

And when I saw these 7 sins, the first thing that came to my mind was "green with envy". So I did a simple mani with a green gradient and silver nail tape. I finished this in about 1.5hrs when I woke up this morning and it's pretty messy so I guess it won't stay on my nails for long. Definitely not more than 2 days.

As you can probably see from the picture, my Seche Vite topcoat shrank the darkest green quite a bit, revealing the tips of my nails. Annoying Seche Vite, and I still have 2.5 more bottles of it to go before I can change to another brand of topcoat.













Here are the 4 greens I used for this mani. From left to right, Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, China Glaze's For Audrey, OPI's Can't Find My Czechbook from the Euro Centrale collection and a dark green from Beadstreet.

Please do check out the other lovely nail enthusiasts with their take on the "7 Deadly Sins" below...


Love,
Lorraine





← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers