Golden Eye

POSTED ON: Sunday, April 7, 2013 @ 2:19 PM | 0 comments

Here's Golden Eye from the OPI Skyfall collection. Very dense bright yellow/gold glitter in a clear base. I think it looks a bit too over on its own so I tried a darker base underneath it. The picture on the left shows two coats without topcoat and as you can see, it's thick enough for full coverage. My fourth finger has OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark as a base and one coat of Golden Eye over it. I think that looks somewhat better and less in-your-face. I guess it'll be more for designs instead of on its own then!

I kind of miss doing designs but i have so many untrieds, so more swatches to come in the next few weeks!

Summer's just around the the corner, exams will be over soon! Hang in there everyone! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers