Neon

POSTED ON: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 9:15 PM | 0 comments

This is one coat of LA Girl's Fiery Orange without topcoat. Will add another coat over later on to make it look less sheer. I quite like the brush  since its bristles are really nice, smooth and close together which makes application easier and neater. Love this polish overall and will definitely buy more colours from this brand!

In the previous post, I mentioned buying a Sally Hansen maximum growth daily treatment. Been wearing that either alone or as a base coat under my chinese new year mani. So after two weeks, my nails are stronger and don't chip as easily as they used to. It's great as a bast coat as well as compared to the OPI base coat I always used and my mani can last for almost a week (surviving two rough cheerleading trainings too)! But unlike the name suggest, my nails didnt grow out much and they're still pretty short. I got it for about SGD15 a bottle from Watsons and it really does work pretty well as a strengthener and a base coat so I would recommend you all try it too!

Meanwhile, school's getting really busy with all the midterms and projects and presentations lined up so I apologize for blogging less these two weeks. Press on everyone, summer's just round the corner!!


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers