KB Shimmer Don't Teal Anyone

POSTED ON: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 @ 7:50 PM | 0 comments

Second KB Shimmer Don't Teal Anyone!
Application was better as compared to Showgirl (my first KB Shimmer polish) and the polish with its glitter and everything came out evenly so yay! (:
A deep teal base with gold, teal, navy, blue and fuchsia glitter. I love love love the fuchsia glitter! The description mentioned that there was micro fuchsia bars but I couldnt spot them no matter how hard I tried... (I love the colour fuchsia)
A thick shiny topcoat was needed for a pretty glossy end result. Yes I love my Seche Vite!


On a side-note, school has started and workload is starting to pile up. Two presentations and one report due next week. Sighhh. To all my fellow university friends, all the best and let's look forward to summer!


Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers