KB Shimmer Showgirl

POSTED ON: Saturday, January 12, 2013 @ 12:43 PM | 0 comments

Very first KB Shimmer polish! Showgirl!
(Please pardon the bad photo quality, I only have my camera phone to rely on... >< )
2 coats of polish and they're deep enough to cover almost completely, yet sheer enough for the glitter to be seen through each coat.
I love the rose glitter and little fuchsia glitter. Silver squares are larger and more visible, while the black hex glitter and black holo glitter can barely be seen  but still looks nice as a whole anyway.

Application was okay and I was quite satisfied with the consistency of the glitters, unlike some other glitter polishes that I had to dig through the bottle and place them on my nail strategically for it to look even. A thick layer of Seche Vite top coat was needed to leave my nails smooth and glossy!
[2nd photo from: http://www.kbshimmer.com/ShowgirlNailPolish.html]


Excited to try my next KB Shimmer polish, Don't Teal Anyone! (:



Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers