First Barielle Polish!

POSTED ON: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 @ 2:51 PM | 0 comments

So i went to Nail Deck again yesterday to get CG's Holographic polish Astro-Hot after contemplating for about a week. I couldn't resist a bottle of Barielle since they were much cheaper than departmental stores and other pushcarts. So I got myself Barielle's Falling Star, a marine blue polish with orangey gold glitter.

Barielle's nail polish are advertised to be safer as they use more effective and natural alternatives in their formulas. I've seen nail salons that advertised this brand as being safe to use for even pregnant mothers and someone also told me that she could only use Barielle nail polish and not other brands of polish or she will develop rashes! I don't know how true this is since these are not promised on their website but it does sound great! (:
They have a few other nail and skin care products too so check them out on their blog! http://www.barielle.com
2012 All-Girls Team came back to visit during training on Monday. I had a chance to stunt with them again, and reminded of their immense strength. Really miss this team, how we trained hard together, how we talked/gossip about random things together.
Enough with the reminiscing, back to reality where the competition is less than 1.5weeks away. Yes ohmygoodness it's next Sunday! May we ASU next Sunday, group stunts champions please!! ><

Oh and here's a little shoutout to Oli's sister since Cassy told me she recommended my blog to her! Hope you liked the polish Cassy asked me to recommend from Etude House, I think their cream glitters are quite cute! (:
And of course, thank you Cassy for promoting my blog!! xx


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers