I love OPI

POSTED ON: Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 11:02 PM | 0 comments

 Hello dears! Here's a simple mani using two polishes from my new mini set of OPI Euro Centrale. Can't Find My Czechbook and You're Such A BudaPest.

Some tips for taped mani...
I painted one coat of You're Such A BudaPest first, waited for it to dry completely before taping my nail and applying one coat of Can't Find My Czechbook.
Make sure the tape sticks to the nail properly and not leave any gaps between the tape and the nail or the second polish might seep under the tape during application.
The first colour has to be completely dry before taping or the polish will come off with the tape.
I stuck the tape to my skin before putting them on my nails so they will be less sticky too and wouldn't ruin the first colour.
After applying the second colour, the tape has to be removed immediately before moving on to paint the next nail so that the polish doesnt dry up and come off as a clump together with the tape.


I added a little pink bling to each nail after I sealed it with a topcoat.
Here's a picture of the set of pretty rhinestones. I got these 2400 piece 12 coloured round nail art rhinestones from www.mashnails.com for only $7.99. Mashnails sells other pretty shaped rhinestones, fimo canes, accessories, stamping plates and of course polishes. They ship worldwide so that's awesome too!


IHLCC (Institute of Higher Learning Cheerleading Competitions) in 15 days. Getting really stressed up and excited at the same time. It also means that training is gonna get more intense and I need to cut my nails so they wont accidentally scratch my fellow team mates. So I guess I wont be posting photos of my nails for the next two weeks or so but me being a nail polish addict, I will most definitely start painting my mum's nails so look out for them! (:


Love,
Lorraine






← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers