Don't Teal Anyone

POSTED ON: Thursday, February 28, 2013 @ 11:03 AM | 0 comments


KB Shimmer Don't Teal Anyone.
Second time using this polish and I still love the little fuchsia, teal and gold glitters with the teal base.
However, I still dislike the application and the polish chips really easily (Unlike the Revlon colours that stay on for really long...which means I'm gonna buy more Revlon nail polish!).




















Ordered a bottle of OPI Nail Envy for sensitive and peeling nails this Monday at my school's pushcart stall that sells nail polish and I'm collecting it today!
The guy at the stall was really nice when I told him what I was looking for and he said he would order it in for me. Took down my name and contact number and he whatsapped me yesterday saying that he's got the stock already! Super efficient!
They're selling all the awesome polishes at great prices too. This OPI Nail Envy that I'm buying costs about $45 per bottle at BHG but they're only selling it at $25!
Great service Nail Deck, thank you so much! (:
Here's a photo of their pushcart stall located at Singapore Management University's School of Information Systems Concourse Basement, 80 Stamford Road.
Check them out on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/NailDeck


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers