POSTED ON: Thursday, April 4, 2013 @ 10:00 AM | 0 comments


It's been two weeks since our cheerleading competitions.
Even though we didn't achieve our original goal of Top 3, I still think we're awesome and will still be champions in my heart. Despite all the injuries suffered, it has been a fulfilling journey nevertheless and I would like to thank a few special people who made this journey so unforgettable.

First of all, my dearest girls team SMU Flare Team Gold. Clara, Huiting, Azel and Sandra. Thank you Clara for agreeing to compete with us despite your busy work schedule and other commitments. Thank you for fighting every stunt so hard for us and compensating for our lack of skills. Thank you Huiting for putting up with my nonsense/black face, you're really strong I and really enjoyed basing with you. Seeing you roll around and do funny random things made training less painful, stressful and tiring! And my dear juniors Azel and Sandra, thank you for dedicating your time to Flare and for training hard with us for this competition. I know you both would love to fly too, I assure you that you girls will definitely get your chance during summer performances. So train hard, continue to do Flare all girls team proud and continue this legacy!

Next to our dear coed team, SMU Flare Team Blue. Thank you for always spotting us, encouraging us and pushing us to never give up even when we're dead tired. Seeing you guys improve so much over a short 3 months is really an inspiration and I'm glad you guys did well in the end. Congrats to Rachel and Ernie for their achievement at their final competition with Flare. Kangwee and Cow do continue to train hard and bring greater glory to Flare. And of course, thank you Cassy for training and competing with Flare despite your busy schedule as a law student. Hope that you've enjoyed training with us as much as we enjoyed your company. We'll really miss you when you leave Singapore!

Coach Zhaoming for believing in our team and pushing us to do greater stunts with higher difficulty levels. For always spotting us and correcting our mistakes (be it in a nice manner or not). For choreographing a routine that we really believed in and had great potential. For never giving up on us even though we were all new bases and had significantly less strength as compared to the previous girls team.

Also. thank you all the calaFlare kids for supporting us in one way or another e.g. buying food for us, encouraging and supporting us all the way, doing our hair and makeup for us. Flare would never be complete without you guys.

And last but not least, a big thank you to all my friends and family who were understanding of my busy schedule, who were concerned about my injuries and who supported us throughout this journey.





Alright back to nail stuff. Here's a swatch of my first Barielle polish, Falling Star. I quite like the contrasting colour of the orangey gold glitter. They're quite pretty but really hard to capture on camera. Maybe it's time I start taking photos with a proper camera instead of using my phone's camera...





Saw this shark bite nail design online and I think it's pretty cute! Probably gonna try this design soon! (:










Love,
Lorraine




← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers