Jacqueline Burchell

POSTED ON: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 @ 4:39 PM | 0 comments

 Hello hello. Just bought my first two bottles of Jacqueline Burchell polish from Nail Deck. From what I understood from the owner of Nail Deck, launched in 2011, Jacqueline Burchell is a Singapore based brand that specializes in nails products such as nail lacquers, soak off gels, extension gels, top coats, base coats, cuticle oil and cuticle softeners. They have over 250 nail lacquer colours to choose from so you can imagine how happy I was when I found out that Nail Deck was reducing the prices of these little polishes today!

Yes so here's my first two bottles. I first heard of this brand last year when I saw their nail art contest but I didnt pay much attention to them then.

The one on the left is Stargazing and the one on the right is It Takes Guts. I couldn't find Stargazing on their online catalogue anymore but they still have It Takes Guts up there so here's a close up swatch of it from their website. http://www.jacquelineburchell.com

And yes, just like most other nail lacquers these days, they are Big-3 free as well. They come in really small 5ml bottles but I guess they're value for money now that Nail Deck is selling $8 per bottle at their pushcart stall in my school! The formula's thick enough for me to use just one coat for Stargazing and two coats for It Takes Guts and I quite like the big brush too. I've only tried both on my pinky so far and I love the high gloss look even WITHOUT topcoat.
Keep a look out for full swatches soon and I'm definitely gonna buy more of these cute little things!! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers