OPI Swatches

POSTED ON: Monday, April 1, 2013 @ 8:35 AM | 0 comments



So cheerleading competitions are over and I'm starting to grow out my nails again. The OPI Nail Envy for sensitive and peeling nails are working pretty well so far as I noticed my nails are less brittle and are peeling less. Definitely better than the Sally Hansen one so I'm sticking to this.

So my first swatch here is OPI's Don't Burst My Bubble from the Oz The Great and Powerful collection. It's really really sheer and even three coats wasn't enough to completely cover the nail till it's opaque.

The second one below is OPI's What Wizardry Is This? Pretty bronze coloured textured polish with a rough finish that shines beautifully under artificial light. For those who prefer a smooth shiny finish, a thick coat of topcoat would do just the trick.

Oh yes and I bought another bottle of polish today from Nail Deck. OPI's Golden Eye from the Skyfall collection. Been wanting to get a gold polish ever since I lent mine to someone who never bothered returning it. Golden Eye contains dense bright yellow glitter in a clear base. Can't wait to swatch it soon so look out for it! (:
Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers