Revlon's Dreamer

POSTED ON: Friday, April 19, 2013 @ 10:04 PM | 0 comments


This is Revlon's Dreamer, without topcoat. Application wasn't as smooth as my first Revlon polish Raisin Rage, it was a little streaky and left a few small air bubbles on a few nails. Not sure if it's due to the quality of the polish or because of the fan blowing directly at me (it's a necessity in this hot weather). But yes I really hate those air bubbles! ):

The cornflower blue is quite pretty and it is a nice calm colour but I think I would prefer it with some glitter so I'll find something as a topper tomorrow.

Conclusion: No more Revlon polish purchases for me.

The second photo is my little pinky with Blaze Colour Changing lacquer that was supposed to change from yellow to orange in the pressence of sunlight. But despite me sticking my hand out of the window for a good 5 minutes to get maximum sunlight and even sticking my hand out to absorb sunlight when I went out for lunch today, nope no orange to be seen ):

Well at least I got myself a bottle of yellow polish,  this is my second bottle of yellow polish since I don't really fancy the colour yellow anyway.

Last paper tomorrow afternoon. I can smell freedom coming near!



Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers