#SGSwatchFestFringe - Iron Man

POSTED ON: Monday, April 29, 2013 @ 5:24 PM | 0 comments

Exams are over and I thought I could look forward to an exciting summer through fulfilling my internship requirements and training for performances with Flare. But how unfortunate can I get to injure myself again from Saturday's training. Now I have a very painful + swollen ankle/joint and possibly need a surgery to screw my two separated bones together again. Sighhh ):
Now I am most worried about starting my internship on time or even starting it at all. I really need an internship and it was really difficult to finally get this one. Praying that I will be well enough to start work next week and that I won't need any surgery. Please pray for me too.


Alright, back to something less upsetting. #SGSwatchFestFringe! It was yesterday so I'm one day late, oops. This is my first time participating in #SGSwatchFestFringe, kind of like a mini impromptu version of #SGSwatchFest event that is held on Instagram. This weekend's theme for the mini event is Iron Man. Yes yes, it is to celebrate all the hype over the movie that was just released in Singapore last Thursday, 25th April.

I am not a fan of superhero movies but here's a mani to join in the fun anyway. (:
Base colour Rainbow colour 23 from a random shop that sells hair accessories and cheap nail stuff at AMK Hub. The gold colour is OPI's GoldenEye. Used the saran wrap technique to create the marble effect. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as I had expected since the gold wasn't as obvious as I would have liked it to be. Should have know since Goldeneye was a glitter suspended in clear base to begin with. Didn't bother with clean up or topcoat, cleaned it off the moment I was done with taking a picture of it.

The one below shows the pretty red polish as my base color. Should have worked with that properly and did a little nail art instead of the saran wrap technique. Oh well.

Do check out the other ladies with their Iron Man inspired mani on Instagram with the hashtag #SGSwatchFestFringe! (:


Happy summer holidays!




Love,
Lorraine








← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers