Orange!

POSTED ON: Thursday, April 25, 2013 @ 1:39 PM | 0 comments



This week is Nail Deck's last week at SMU so here's my last two bottles from the stall. China Glaze's Sun Of A Peach and OPI's Jinx from the Bond Girls Liquid Sand collection. I realized I lack orange polishes...

I bought Jinx for WanLin to thank her for recommending me my internship but I couldnt resist swatching it on my left hand. I'm sorry WanLin!!

I usually don't fancy textured polishes but this one is really pretty. The texture is great and the colour is just strikingly beautiful, a little less red and more orangey than what you see in the picture here.




























Our dear angmo girl with gorgeous abs flew back to UK this morning. Most of the Flare kids stayed over to sing k (except Azel and I) before heading to the airport at 7am in the morning to send her off. We had our last breakfast with the exchange girl at Ya Kun and it was a sad goodbye as we queued up to get a hug each from her. The past one year has been great with her around. Flare would never be the same without you Cassy. Hope you've enjoyed your exchange in Singapore, all the best and take care. We will miss you truckloads.

And to quote Alvin Richard:
"There's no good in goodbye."


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers