Liquid Palisade

POSTED ON: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 @ 1:15 PM | 0 comments

In my last post, I mentioned using Liquid Palisade as some form of 'protection' for cuticles before starting on any manis that requires a lot of cleanup e.g. water marbling, gradient nails, watercolour nails.

So here's a short introduction of the product itself!
Liquid Palisade is a paint-on temporary barrier that protects against unwanted polish mishaps. It should be painted on areas where you don't want to have polish and can be easily peeled off after you're done with the mani! Sounds simple enough huh? Definitely good for areas around the nail and other types of nail art such as french manis, lines or window designs!
Do check out their website for more photos and videos: http://liquidpalisade.com/index.php

It costs $22 plus $1.60 tax (with free shipping to Singapore for a limited time only!). It's still a little pricey if you'd ask me and I will still stick to tedious cleanups or alternatives like taping for now. Maybe when I have more money to spare when I start working and have my own income will I splurge on such stuffs!

Disclaimer: I have not purchased nor tried this product. Neither am I paid to review this product but it seems amazing and useful enough for me to share it with all you dearies out there! (:



And apparently Cassy's last training with Flare would possibly be my last training with them too. All that I'm praying for now is that I don't need to undergo surgery and for my leg to recover on its own asap. Please pray for me too.. ):



Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers