Rainbow Gradient

POSTED ON: Saturday, May 11, 2013 @ 5:12 PM | 0 comments

Saw a rainbow mani on Instagram that day and I thought "oh my goodness that is so pretty I have to do it too!"
So here it is! My rainbow gradient nails with a pink ribbon on little finger! I love the little pink ribbon it's just so cute! Bought them from a school bazaar for $2 for a pack of 5 little ribbons.
Sponged on the colours with a make-up sponge before evening them out with the Seche Vite topcoat (decided not to buy the Seche restore so I'm using a new bottle now...).

Here are the colours I used:
Light pink -  from Etude House
Orange - from The Face Shop
Yellow - from The Face Shop
Green - CG's For Audrey
Blue - Revlon's Dreamer
Purple - OPI's You're Such A Budapest
Topcoat - Seche Vite

I love this rainbow gradient so much I can't stop staring at my nails all day hehehe (:









Moving on to something more upsetting, it seems like a surgery is unavoidable for me. Praying for a speedy recovery anyways. Please pray for me too... ):

Meanwhile, I will still be stuck at home on crutches and won't be starting my internship till next Monday. Which means I have more time to do my nails but I can't decide what to do with them. So help me out and vote which mani I should do next!

Which mani would you like to see on the blog next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers