Sun Of A Peach #OrangeNailsForMarie

POSTED ON: Friday, May 17, 2013 @ 10:52 PM | 0 comments


#OrangeNailsForMarie
For a very special girl fighting leukemia. Doesn't really help her much, but doing this just to show my support to all the girls fighting for themselves and never giving up despite all the sufferings. Somehow I could relate to how these people would give anything to be normal, just like everyone else. So please don't give up, zhuan3 jiao3 you2 cai3 hong2!!

Do show your support too by posting your orange themed manis on Instagram and hashtag #OrangeNailsForMarie.

The colour here is China Glaze's Sun Of A Peach, a bright almost neon orange. This one was taken in my room at night so the lighting was a bit dark and yellowish. Woke up this morning with the sun shining brightly through my windows so I decided to take another picture of my orange nails. Here's my dominant hand with two pretty nail stickers on the second and fourth fingers. I love how the flowers add such a soft, summery feel to the neon orange polish. (:

KY took me out for lunch today. We had yummy dim sum at ION Orchard's Taste Paradise. Last nice lunch for the rest of summer. Then headed to Shaw Centre to catch I Give It A Year. Pretty funny M18 rom com. I did enjoy myself but it definitely would have been better if I could walk normally. Thank you KY for bringing this girl on crutches out to play! (although I have a very swollen ankle tonight...)

And yes, today will be my last free weekday of summer. Internship starts next Monday so I'll be heading to work already! Appreciate how my daddy has been taking me out for nice lunches and being patient with this girl hobbling around on crutches for the past three weeks. From next week onwards I'll be left on my own to work and settle my own meals everyday. May I be able to walk normally soon!



Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers