Nail Foils

POSTED ON: Sunday, May 26, 2013 @ 9:21 PM | 0 comments


Bought some pretty nail foils/nail wraps at $2.50 each from the market when I went down with B for breakfast this morning. Really cheap as compared to the usual online prices which are around $5/$6 (of course there are random cheaper ones but I have trust issues...).

The uncle selling it was doing demonstrations on random customer's nails and they look good enough so I had to give them a try.

Will use them soon so keep a lookout for them in the next post!


My mum went overseas over the long weekends so I had to take the opportunity to play as much as I could. Since I'm still hobbling and can't move around much on my own, thank you dear friends who were ever so patient and for taking care of me.

Tomorrow's Monday! Have a good week ahead everyone! (:



Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers