#SGSwatchFest - Emerald

POSTED ON: Sunday, May 19, 2013 @ 8:11 PM | 0 comments

It's time for #SGSwatchFest again!
Today's theme (19th May) is Emerald, the birthstone for the month of May and also Pantone's colour of the year 2013. Hosted by @perpetualfunk, pretty ladies of Singapore paint their nails Emerald and tag their posts on Instagram with the hashtag #SGSwatchFest.

Here's two coats of CG's Cherish. Not exactly emerald I suppose, but I consider this colour green nonetheless. On my accent nail is CG's Sun Of A Peach from the previous mani and pretty nail stickers to brighten up the mani (I loved the flowers too much to clean them off).

#SGSwatchFest that was started by polish enthusiasts from Singapore has now upgraded! With the increasing number of non-Singaporean polish enthusiasts wanting to participate in the event as well, the lovely ladies came up with #PolishTogether. Now international ladies can join in the fun too! They even started a new Instagram profile called polishtogether just for this!

So hey all international ladies do join in the fun in the next event! Meanwhile, do check out what our local lovelies have done for today's emerald themed nails on Instagram. (:


First day of internship tomorrow. May my bosses/managers be nice people, may I learn many many new things that will broaden my horizons and help me grow. Good luck to myself and all my friends who are starting their internships tomorrow too! (:


Quote from TohSongMing:
"Let not fear fill your heart, but let hope and faith conquer it."



Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers