Nail Posts Are Back!

POSTED ON: Sunday, November 16, 2014 @ 11:33 AM | 0 comments

Hello guys, the semester is officially over (minus two final exams)!! I can't wait for the holidays to come so I can finally relax and recharge for my final semester in SMU. But having no more projects, presentations and reports to worry about for now is indeed a huge relief. (: 

Anyway, my purchases from the Born Pretty Store arrived earlier this week! I was super excited but I have gel polish on my nails now I have to wait till another two week before I can use any of these nail wraps. So, sorry you'll have to wait another two weeks before I'll be posting photos of these pretties on my nails. They're really cheap too, these 5 sets cost me only about SGD$13+. And there are so many designs to choose from I took forever to pick out a few that I really really liked. 


I honestly hope that those nail wraps above are of better quality that those I got from Watsons. This photo below shows a set that I bought from Watsons. Yes application was easy but I didn't really like the texture of it after. And removal was super easy (unintentionally!). The first one peeled itself off within the next 2 hours... It didn't give me the same satisfaction as painting my own nails either! @whimsypoppysmic seconded that, so I'm not the only one! Well, I guess pretty pink nails made me slightly happy for 2 hours anyway. 


And here's my first ever gelish nails! Nail Harmony's June Bride. It's been two weeks now and I really love how they remain super glossy up till now. Other than one tiny chip on my right middle finger, the rest are still going strong. Somehow I can't manage to capture how shiny and lovely these are on my phone's camera, but I've been receiving compliments on how pretty they look from friends and random classmates so that makes me very happy (:
I think the only downside to gelish nails is that they last for so long, I am getting kind of impatient and itching to try out my new nail wraps and have some new colours / designs on my nails!


Oh and have I mentioned? I recently picked up yoga to keep myself in shape (now that I'm no longer in cheerleading and turning into a fat blob). I've entered F&N Nutritea's Instagram contest with this amateur yoga pose photo below and I hope that you guys could help me out by heading over to my Instagram and liking this photo! CLICK HERE! 

This #NutriteaSoothes competition is ending today (Sunday, 15th Nov) so I would really appreciate it if you guys could show some support yeah? The winning entries will be based on 60% judges choice and 40% Likes on Instagram, and I could win a staycation worth more than $300! Or at least some consolation prizes worth $100. Yes yes CLICK HERE and like! 


I can sense the Christmas cheer creeping in already. Can you? ^^ 
Till next time!! 


Love, 
Lorraine 




← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers