Picture Polish in Singapore! Pre-order

POSTED ON: Thursday, September 25, 2014 @ 11:21 PM | 0 comments

I couldn't find anyone who was selling picture polish in Singapore so I thought I'd buy them directly from the picture polish website myself. But lo and behold the crazy high shipping costs... ):


So I'm opening a pre-order from now till Friday 31st October for picture polish shades that are found on their website (picturepolish.com.au).

S$28.00 per bottle including normal postage. I suppose I could give you a few dollars off if you're buying more? Your orders will only be confirmed once payment has been made.

So hurry down to their website and check out all those lovely colours and text me @ 81230045 for orders now! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers