Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

POSTED ON: Friday, August 29, 2014 @ 10:48 PM | 0 comments

Been making good use of my new oven by cooking dinner using it or baking at least twice a week. I absolutely love cooking and baking but I still need a lot more practice with it! Last Friday was my mum's birthday so I decided to bake her a cake for the first time ever. Earl grey tea cake it was, but the presentation looked terrible. I had no idea how to frost a cake properly so it looked pretty ugly. Well at least it tasted quite okay. I'm looking for healthier options to bake too, like apple chips and whatnot instead of high sugar desserts all the time. I'm less guilty like that right?

This week's mani features Kiss Me I'm Brazilian from OPI's Brazil collection. Lovely bright creme pink polish that only required two coats to be fully opaque. Looks like my dotting technique has some slight improvement, it looks better than when I first tried dotting when I came back from Stockholm. The flowers are simply nail stickers, so no credit to me for those.  


I've had a few friends complimenting my nails this week so I'm pretty glad! I quite like this look too! Bright, pink (duh) and bubbly! Need to have such cheery nails like these every week so I wouldn't suffer from Monday blues (or Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday blues). For now, I'm just gonna enjoy my weekends. 

On a sidenote, please support us at https://carousell.co/ourclosetraiders/. We're selling cheap polaroid films and gently pre-loved clothes. We also have a polaroid printing service! Want your photos on Instax films as a polaroid? We'll do it for you! Using the Instax Share printer, we turn your digital photos into polaroids! Great as a gift, for crafts, or simply for keepsake. Each piece costs only SGD$1.00 and an addition SGD$1.00 for normal postage. I believe we're offering the cheapest in the market with no minimum prints. It's really simple...
1. Send us your photos via email / whatsapp and state the quantity. 
2. Make payment via bank transfer. 
3. Get ready to receive your polaroids in the mail! 
Email ourclosetraiders@gmail.com / text 81230045 to order now!





Enjoy your weekends everyone! 


Love,
Lorraine   


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers