TL Design: Crazy

POSTED ON: Sunday, August 3, 2014 @ 9:48 PM | 0 comments

Been back in Singapore for exactly a month now. Missing Europe and all my friends over there TRUCKLOADS. Ten truckloads, twenty truckloads, many many truckloads. Missing the freedom of staying alone when in Europe too. Really dislike having to meet all these ridiculous expectations from friends and family back in Singapore, together with all the social pressures and whatnot. Well, at least I now have a very clear goal to work towards. Either I find a job that gives me the opportunity to travel often for long periods of time, marry a European (preferably French) so I can migrate to Europe, or earn lots and lots of money so that I can travel anytime I like. How does that sound?

Okay back to my nails. Love how they're growing out nice and long. Thanks to the humid Singapore weather. No dry nails that chip easily in the cold winter seasons. Took me long enough to finish swatching all the polishes from the collection that @misscelinas sent me. Oops. And here's the last swatch of TL Design's The Good Life collection. Presenting to you... CRAZY!!


Pictured here is two coats of Crazy over an OPI base coat. No top coat and look how shiny and glossy that is! Application is super easy. No mess even though my nail painting skills have deteriorated tremendously due to the 6 month hiatus while on exchange. Gorgeous deep dark green with little sparkly bits.  


Wanted to add a bit of nail art over but I can't think of any at the moment. Maybe in the next couple of days? My brain is more obsessed with red and white nail art for National Day actually. Since I have completed all the colours from this collection (*little happy celebratory dance*), here are all the swatches again (:

Dreamy...

Laughter...

Glamour...

Energy...

Girly...

Happy...

Sparckle...

The Good Life collection...

Really like this brand I wish I could get them in Singapore. Out of these 8 colours, my favourite has got to be Dreamy. And a close fight between Laughter and Glamour for second place. Which one's your favourite? 


On a sidenote, my friend Audrey and I are selling Instax films! Instax mini films are going for $7.50 per pack of 10 plain films, instax wide films are going for $12.00 per pack of 10 plain films. Normal postage fees not included. Do support us and place your orders by dropping us an email to  ourclosetraiders@gmail.com (with your name, contact number, address and item + qty)!
Tell your friends too! Your support will be greatly appreciated! (: 



Love, 
Lorraine 




← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers