Day 16 & Day 18

POSTED ON: Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 11:16 PM | 0 comments


Late in posting my June nail art challenges again. Been busy at work and too tired when I get home. So sorry girls.

So here's my overdue mani for Day 16: Match OOTD and Day 18: Sparkles of #NailArtJune by @californails.

The first one here is pretty similar to my previous one for #PolishTogether's Pearl theme. I was a little lazy and left the third and fourth finger the same. Cleaned off the first, second and last fingers to make way for pastel coloured studs to match my cream dress. Just like the previous mani, the cream coloured polish here is My Vampire Is Buff from OPI.

The next mani is for Day18: Sparkles. Without topcoat and the polish quality is obviously horrible. The glitter looked really pretty suspended in the pink polish in the bottle. But oh well, what more can I expect of a $1.25 bottle of polish from Beadstreet.

Will probably be skipping Day21: Flipflops and rest my nails for Day24: Simple. Sorry dears, haven't been feeling of sorts lately...

Take care everyone, and have a good weekend.



Love,
Lorraine.



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers