It Takes Guts

POSTED ON: Sunday, June 30, 2013 @ 1:10 PM | 0 comments

 Lacquer of the day - Jacqueline Burchell's It Takes Guts.

I think I've mentioned this beauty before, but here it is again anyway, a more detailed post. It Take Guts is a beautiful purplish blue polish with sliver glitters. Large diamond shaped glitters, small round glitters and tiny specks of glitter. One thick coat was enough for me(as seen in the second picture below), topped with a coat of Seche Vite.
The glitters came out even and application was pretty easy with the large brush (ignoring the fact that it's drying up and getting gooey).

For some reason, this bottle of polish dried up really quickly and the formula is pretty thick and sticky now. My other bottle of Jacqueline Burchell polish is still fine though.

Check out the pretty glitters in the sunlight. I love the purplish blue base too! (:

(Do click on the photos for a larger and clearer version...)

So much angst and disappointment on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. I was looking forward to having a nice afternoon tea and yummy dimsum dinner but now I am stuck at home with no tea and no dinner. Mehhhh ):
[Edit: Not everything works the way we want it to be, I am sorry for the rage today. It was nobody's fault. Grateful for such understanding friends too. ♥]

Hope your girls have a good Sunday anyway!


Love,
Lorraine




← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers