TL Design: Girly

POSTED ON: Friday, April 25, 2014 @ 1:00 AM | 0 comments

Just returned from my Denmark + Germany trip, extremely tired but immensely contented with the wonderful trip with my dear travel buddy. Spent the Easter holiday together overseas and the weather was mostly kind to us. More about the trip will be up soon when I have sorted out the photos (most probably when I return from my Paris + Switzerland trip in two weeks...). Travelling is so much fun but I really hate packing and lugging my heavy luggage around everywhere. 

Another swatch from TL Design's The Good Life Collection. Here's Girly, quite a thick pink formula that was a little streaky during application. Much unlike the other polishes from the same collection, this one was streaky and rather opaque. The texture felt a little like the holo polishes from China Glaze.

Here's two thin coats of Girly, without topcoat. There were rather large bits of glitter in them so the finish wasn't exactly smooth but nevertheless shiny and pretty. Not making it to one of my favourites in the collection though. 

Girly in the sunlight~

Just realised that the "Home" button on the left side column of my blog doesn't take you back to the main page with all the latest posts if you are currently viewing a single post from the archives. Hmm...now how do I go fix that?? :/

Weather is getting better, happy Spring time everyone! 


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers