TL Design: Energy

POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 @ 1:28 AM | 0 comments

We firmly believed that Spring was already upon us with the sunny weekend and everyone out having BBQs and picnics. But no, it was back to light flurries from the cloudy skies for the past two days. It's rather depressing to witness the cold coming back again. And to think that my corridor mates were planning a BBQ for lunch this coming weekend... 

Alright, away with the moodiness and time for some happy cheerful polish. 
Here's another swatch from TL Design's The Good Life collection - Energy. Strange how the first few polish I tried was so sheer (especially Glamour), but this one was much much thicker. 

 There is so much glitter in this one that it feels almost like OPI's liquid sand on my nails. Extremely bright and glittery as you can tell from the pictures. All of them are just with one coat of Energy, without topcoat. Really, my camera doesn't do the sparkles justice. It is so much more glittery and shiny and sparkly irl (almost tiring for my eyes if I stare at them for too long!). 

Even with all the pink, red and silver glitters (mostly red glitters actually), the formula is still great and application was a breeze. I did my nails 20mins before I left the house for classes, all nice and dried within that time period and inclusive of some quick photos of my fresh new coat of polish. 

I'm already using a prosumer camera for my pictures these days but I still can't seem to be able to capture glitter polishes or holo polishes well. Sigh pie. So here's a better picture of Energy I Googled off the Internet. Lovely nails that girl has, it's making me so jealous! 
Source: http://myawesomebeauty.com/nails/2013/10/15/tl-design-the-good-life


May Spring arrive proper this weekend! Have a good week ahead everyone~! (: 


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers