POSTED ON: Saturday, February 22, 2014 @ 5:12 PM | 0 comments

The weekends are here!! Been in Stockholm for more than a month now. Quite a few things to share with you guys so I'll blog in a numbered format and keep things short for easy reading!

#1
We celebrated Chinese New Year at Grace's place with a hearty 'reunion' dinner. Chef Grace cooked up a storm and the highlight of the show was Singapore's famous Chilli Crab. It was my 22nd birthday that weekend too. Grace baked me a cheesecake and Blanche bought me a strawberry tart from Lindquists Konditori (:

#2
Booked my tickets to Paris/Switzerland with Grace and Denmark/Germany with Robin. So excited! My daddy has confirmed the date he's coming over to Stockholm too and we'll be travelling Europe together I CAN'T WAIT!!

#3
First exam in Stockholm this Wednesday. There are so many readings and individual assignments to do but thank goodness there aren't any projects for this module. I think I prefer my modules this way as compared to those in SMU.
Modules here are pretty short as compared to those we have in Singapore. The universities here split up their semester into either two or four periods so we take our exams after studying the mod for about 5-6 weeks? And then we move on to the next module. Less things to worry about so we can focus on one subject at a time, but not sure if I get to learn more this way.

#4
Took a ferry and visited the Vasa Museum on one of the weekends and I really loved the old ship. It was made out of wood and simply so grand. The little island there housed a few other museums too and a lovely park. Definitely going back there in Spring. Ended our day with dinner at MBQ restaurant. Had a good time with the SMU peeps (:

#5
As mentioned in the previous post, the Swedes are avid coffee drinkers and hence there are many cafes around for them to get their coffee fix. So far I've only been to one cafe and I absolutely love it.

#6 
In desperate need for new nail polish, MUST get my hands on some when I head out later today! 
Probably some pastel colours this time! 

Take care and drink lots of water everyone! (: 


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers