Christmas Nails II

POSTED ON: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 @ 8:59 PM | 0 comments


(click on the image for a larger and clearer version)
Christmas nails part II. Cheap nail foils from the market near where I live. The quality is much better than those I bought from Watsons and application is much easier. Doesn't shrink much after applying a layer of topcoat either. Pretty satisfied with this one overall. (: Inspired by a set of penguin nails I saw on Instagram today and I can't wait to try that for my next round of Christmas nails! So many designs I want to try this Christmas I wish this holiday would last forever~

A very short, weirdly shaped nail on my pointer finger because I was going mad packing for my exchange trip and accidentally broke two nails + a cut on my finger. How does anyone even pack for a six month trip?


Love, 
Lorraine 


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers