POSTED ON: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @ 3:17 PM | 0 comments

Hello everyone! It's December, the season of giving and where everyone around the world celebrates Christmas. So to start off painting my nails again after a long break of about 7 weeks, I'll be trying to incorporate some Christmasy themes into my nail art. Look out for them soon alright?

Will be flying off to Sweden for exchange in exactly a month's time and leaving all my polishes here in sunny Singapore. Not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on any polishes while I'm in Sweden so do expect an absence of nail posts for the next 6 months. But for the 6 months while I'm on exchange, be sure to see random posts on my everyday stuff in Sweden! There will definitely be lots of photos and things I've seen and done over at the other side of the world!

Hope you guys will continue to follow this space and I'll be back with my nail posts again in mid 2014! Happy holidays! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers