Fall Nail Art Challenge

POSTED ON: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 @ 11:13 PM | 0 comments

A few ladies are hosting a challenge for busy girls like you and I this fall, obviously with the theme being fall.

I hope I can complete this. Stalk my Instagram for updates yeah? Haven't been able to complete a single challenge so far oops... This one seems easy enough? Can't wait to feel that sense of achievement.

You can try it too! Tag your photos with the hashtag #busygirlnails, and remember to check out what the other busy girls have came up with this fall! (:

[Post taken from @subtleshimmer's Instagram]

And speaking of fall, it's time for some pumpkin in my tummy! Check out some awesome fall recipes from Michelle at BrownEyedBaker.com. I'm a terrible cook but I'm still hoping to achieve something this fall with all these yummylicious looking recipes!


Happy Autumn everyone! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers