TL Design - Dreamy

POSTED ON: Friday, March 7, 2014 @ 5:22 AM | 0 comments

First TL Design swatch - Dreamy. A dark blue holo polish with mostly purple and blue glitters. Didn't manage to capture the holo effect here it really looks much prettier irl. Pictured here is three thin coats of Dreamy, without topcoat. 

Application was a breeze, loved the formula. It's been two days and everything is still intact! Pretty unusual since they usually start chipping after 24 hours... :/ Not the problem of my usual polishes, but probably because I'm just too violent and careless with my nails.


Can't wait to try them all and play around with different colour combinations too!! *excites* Too bad I left all my tools and other stuffs back home in Singapore...

Oh and did you notice? I finally got rid of the opacity effect on the pictures so you can see them clearly without clicking on them now (: #ProudOfMyself. Yes that's all for today, a very short post to share my excitement on my first bottle of TL Design polish from a giveaway. Will be back with more updates on my life in Stockholm in the next post! Sleep early and take care everyone!! 


Love,
Lorraine





← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers