TL Design: Glamour

POSTED ON: Saturday, March 29, 2014 @ 6:13 PM | 0 comments

Third swatch from TL Design's The Good Life collection. Glamour is the most sheer out of the whole lot. It took me forever to try to capture the lovely holo bits in the polish, albeit still a rather unsuccessful attempt as compared to the other frequent nail bloggers.



Here's 3 thin coats of Glamour, without topcoat. Extremely sheer, so I guess I will use an opaque base colour before a coat of Glamour the next time. I really love the pink and purple holo bits in the sunlight. They're so shiny and lovely on their own even without topcoat. Falling in love with this whole collection~! Pity it's a Norwegian brand and they don't have it back in Singapore...

*** 
This week I came across this compilation of inspirational quotes online so I thought I'd share them with you all. I really like the fonts and images for each quote, they'll make great posters! Considering getting them printed out as posters and sticking them in my room when I'm back in Singapore...
I find myself relating most to the one on anger being a waste of time, and the one about being yourself because those who matter wouldn't mind. What about you? Which ones are your favourites? 
http://www.savvysugar.com/Life-Changing-Inspirational-Quotes-34157152#photo-34200436

***
I'm entering this photo into SMU SICS Make A Pinwheel competition. It ends on Monday so I would really appreciate it if you all could click on the link below and like this photo of mine on Instagram.
Do me a huge favour please!! (:
http://instagram.com/p/mIoWuolYQo/

Alright, that's all for today. My last two modules have started so I'll be getting a little busier soon. 
Take care and stay happy everyone! (: 


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers