TL Design: Happy

POSTED ON: Saturday, April 19, 2014 @ 5:22 AM | 0 comments

Finally another nail post! This week it's TL Design's Happy from the Good Life Collection. 
I like Happy pretty much, it makes me happy ^^

One coat of Happy pictured below. Really easy to apply, the brush strokes are really smooth and no streaking at all.

Happy is a bright shimmery hot pink with some little holo glitters that sparkles in the sunlight. Very pretty I would say. Very eye catching too. I'm not sure if it's the weather that is too cold and dry here in Sweden that makes the drying process a lot faster as compared to in warm and humid Singapore, or  either that TL Design's polishes dry up quickly enough for me to get my nails done and out of the house in about 20 minutes? Here's two coats of Happy over a base coat, without topcoat. 

Lovin' the hot pink and shimmery effect under the sunlight! 

Too pretty so here's another shot. Pardon the short stubby nails. Needed to cut them short before I go travelling or they will chip off anyway... ):

Oh and I thought this was cool so please don't mind me sharing... if you'd Google "I am a minion addict", my photo with the minion nails appears as the second image (at least that's what happens when my friends and I Google it). And if you'd Google "crazy minion nails", the same photo appears among the top few in the images list too. *grins* Reminded me of the times where the other interns and I printed minions using the office coloured printer to take that photo. Miss those good times with my fellow interns. 

And yes, it's the Easter weekend and I'm travelling to Denmark and Germany with my travel buddy Robin! *excites* So watch this space for more nail posts and holiday updates! 

Happy Easter everyone~! (: 


Love, 
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers