Essence Swatches

POSTED ON: Thursday, August 15, 2013 @ 9:15 PM | 0 comments





As promised, swatches of the two new Essence polishes I got from Watson's the other day.

The first one here 128 Let's Get Lost is a gorgeous teal creme. Two coats without a topcoat, look at the shine! I really love the flat brush with a rounded tip. It makes painting around my cuticles a whole lot easier and neater (considering I am never ever hardworking enough to do cleanup).

The next one is 02 Love It Or Leave It from the newest Hugs & Kisses collection. Lime green or yellow-green, whatever you'd like to call that colour. The brush is different from the other one here. Just a normal brush you find with other polishes (I don't really know how to describe these normal brushes?). A little less glossy than the teal one above, but pretty nonetheless.


Will definitely purchase more Essence polish. I really love the wide flat brush with the rounded tip. And they're really cheap too! Only $2.90 per bottle! As compared to my other favourite brand OPI which, the cheapest I can find is about $10 per bottle.

Hope you girls find these two colours as interesting as I did! Next post will be during the weekends which means it will be the weekly WEEKEND ROUNDUP.

Happy Thursday everyone! (:


Love,
Lorraine

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers