Butter London: Trout Pout

POSTED ON: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 @ 9:29 PM | 0 comments

My very first Butter London polish!! (sorry I'm really slow with all these...)

From the Spring/Summer 2012 collection, I have TROUT POUT! Gorgeous cantaloupe/ pinkish coral creme. The brush pales in comparison to OPI's but the application was pretty much acceptable. Streaky with the first coat, but a second coat and a good quick drying top coat got my nails covered pretty well. Absolutely love love love this colour I can't stop staring at my fingers.

I love the classy, beautifully designed packaging too. Would be great if someone could make me a phone cover that looks exactly like this little bottle of Butter London's Trout Pout!


A little pricey for me these Butter London polishes, which is also why it took me so long to decide to get one. The polish also chips after a day, even with a good base coat (I used OPI's Nail Envy Original) and a good top coat (I used Seche Vite's). And for a similar quality, I might be kinder on my wallet and go for a cheaper alternative. Well, unless some other pretty colour from Butter London catches my eye again, or when someone's selling them at a great discounted price.


Passed by Watson's today and I couldn't resist taking a peak at their Essence counter. So two more polishes to my collection! The one on the left is 128 Let's Get Lost and the one on the right is 02 Love It Or Leave It from their newest edition of Hugs & Kisses. Will swatch them both soon!

Can't wait for school to start so I won't be so bored and lonely and rolling around on my bed all day. Till next time! (:


Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers