Random Swatches

POSTED ON: Thursday, July 11, 2013 @ 10:33 AM | 0 comments

A couple of photos of random swatches for today.
(click on the images for a larger and clearer version)

The first one here is Kiss Chase by Ciaté. 
As mentioned in the previous post, Kiss Chase is a dreamy pink pastel creme, with a slight tinge of luminosity. Application was a breeze with the wide brush and I will definitely buy more Ciaté polishes from Sephora! 

The next photo are two OPI colours. Purple With A Purpose (from the 2012 Germany collection) and Louvre Me Louvre Me Not (from the Cafe Cuties collection eons ago in 2008). Even though I like the colour purple, I can't seem to get used to wearing them on my fingers alone. Nevertheless, OPI polishes never fails me. I love their brushes and the quality of their polishes. 

Last but not least, a cheaper polish from The Face Shop. Can't remember the colour code but it's a bright shade of yellow. This will be the base colour for my upcoming mani. The challenge that three of my friends set for me. Will be completing this mani tonight so keep a look out for it here! Can you guess what it is already? (: 

It's Thursday already! Hang in there everyone! The weekends are nearly here! 



Love,
Lorraine



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers