Mint Sorbet

POSTED ON: Monday, July 29, 2013 @ 9:17 AM | 0 comments

Was pretty free over the weekends so I finally had some time to myself to do my nails after a hectic week of work.

Here's the base colour for this mani. Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, a thick mint creme. Will never get sick of this colour.

And below is my final product, glitters and a little pink heart. Glitter polish from Etude House and the pink heart is Ciate's Kiss Chase (another one of my favourite polishes).

And these nails surprisingly survived my crab dinner last night (where I used all 10 fingers to eat my crab!). Singapore's best crab bee hoon from Melben Seafood, tucked away in a corner of AngMoKio.

Have a great week ahead everyone! I know it'll be awesome! (:


Love,
Lorraine


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
@StrangersLovers